This is just one of my desktops, and by far my favourite!!! And I'm not going to put them all on as there is ... *checks number of desktops* 11, plus ITunes up
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-10-26 at 6.39.44 AM.png (218.56 KiB) Viewed 1494 times
Dorian, are you the one adding all the spices to our food? Of course I am. Why? Because frankly the food here tastes like poorly cooked sawdust. It genuinely tastes how Solas looks.
I would usually have something related to One Piece as my background. These are my Top 3 backgrounds :3 (Not in any kind of order)
The Taskbar isn't visible because I set it to only appear when I hover on it. Icons in this order: [Start] [Folders] [Google] [Skype] [osu!] [Bejeweled 3] [Sketchbook Pro 6] [ezvid] [Minecraft] (All in a straight line)
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind