"My hobbies include editing my life story, hiding behind metaphors, and trying to convince my shadows that I am someone worth following." - Rudy Francisco
Doesn't quite work like that. Those "links" are actually addresses on your own computer. We can't access them. In order to see the pictures, you need to upload them to a site like imageshack.us.
Instructions for imageshack: 1) register 2) Press "browse" 3) Find the picture(s) you want to upload 4) press "upload now" 5) when it uploads, select the full "direct link" and copy it 6) post the direct link here inside an [img] tag
Note: imageshack is nice, despite the pain of registering, because you have complete control over your images, and can delete them whenever you want. A lot of the other sites that don't require you to register do not have this freedom.
Last edited by carbonCore on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small. — Neil Armstrong