z

Young Writers Society

The Egos of YWS

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:37 am
sabradan says...

I really could care less about Mary Poppins and her drugs. I refuse to sugar coat my critiques just so that someones ego doesnt get hurt. Man up and stop throwing little b**** fits. Every one has to learn. My first time I wrote about certain subjects, it was drek. And people sugar coated the critiques and I never improved it because I thought it was awesome. Then someone ripped it to peices, and I finally started improving. I want to help people. If their egos are too fragile to taek what I dish out, thats their fault, not mine.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:47 am
Snoink says...

Gentlemen, this is getting kind of nasty. We all have very strong feelings about this -- after all, it is a young writers' society. Critiques are what we were founded upon. It's only natural that we have opinions.

But at the same time, you should please try to make this not as personal as it's becoming. Really.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:41 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Jigsaw, your post has been deleted due to cursing.

Please show respect to your fellow members as you requested of them.

This thread is locked for a cool down period.

*Locked*
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

Once here on Young Writers Society, in chat, chickens wanted variety. They complained to Nate and after debate became funky orangutans silently.
— Mea