z

Young Writers Society

greetings all...i am silented1...

286 Reviews

Reviews: 286
Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:22 am
silented1 says...

my real name is eddie.. but call me silent... i like to write poetry.. i guess... i've been writing a little over a year now....i'm very untrusting of people....i have a tendency to be mean until i feel i know you.. or used to the atmosphere...

i got adhd.. i don;t like to read.. i like to think.. and talk.. and things like that... i lack certain social graces....

soo... thats me.. sort of..

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

Hi. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure a greeter will come and flood this thread with information, but I'm just here to say hi.
Lonely? PM me, I am too.
Haha, have fun.

-Jade.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

286 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:33 am
silented1 says...

silverSUNLIGHTx wrote:Hi. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure a greeter will come and flood this thread with information, but I'm just here to say hi.
Lonely? PM me, I am too.
Haha, have fun.

-Jade.

haha nice to meet you.. but i'll stick to my own accordance.. and wander for a bit...

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:09 am
WaterVyper says...

Hello silent, and welcome to YWS!

Well, it appears you prefer your own space. That's fine. In any case, I'm glad to meet you. It seems as though you've been drifting about for a while. In that case, you should know the rules, and everything. They're simple and there aren't that many of them so it shouldn't be any problem.

Then, you haven't told us much about yourself. You say you like to write poetry. What kind of poetry? What topics to you enjoy writing about? Have you given prose a try? What are your hobbies? Is here anything else you'd like to say about yourself?

Well then, it's good to meet you. I hope to see you sometime soon. You sound like an intriguing person. If you need anything, you're free to PM me. See ya sometime!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

286 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 am
silented1 says...

WaterVyper wrote:Hello silent, and welcome to YWS!

Well, it appears you prefer your own space. That's fine. In any case, I'm glad to meet you. It seems as though you've been drifting about for a while. In that case, you should know the rules, and everything. They're simple and there aren't that many of them so it shouldn't be any problem.

Then, you haven't told us much about yourself. You say you like to write poetry. What kind of poetry? What topics to you enjoy writing about? Have you given prose a try? What are your hobbies? Is here anything else you'd like to say about yourself?

Well then, it's good to meet you. I hope to see you sometime soon. You sound like an intriguing person. If you need anything, you're free to PM me. See ya sometime!

i write free verse... idk what prose is.. i might have written some.. idk.....poetry is ironic for me because i hate reading and commenting on it.. but i write it... i write of whatever i wish to write of...i like nature... my hobbies ?? hmm... gaming a lil a guess.. comp stuff.... strategic games.. and things... i like to solve puzzles and problems... i guess...

ummm idk if i repeated anything ... if i did i'm sorry....i don't care for capitalization and proper punctuation in my writing.....

i'm really not that interesting..ehhhh...

i'm glad to meet you...

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:47 pm
Carlito says...

Hey silent, welcome to YWS! :D

No one has told you abut the rules yet so I will do the honors.
If you haven't already, I would recommend reading the rules because it gives a lot of good info on the site. These are the two things to keep in mind and remember.
-2:1 ratio: For every poem/story/lyric/etc. you submit, we ask that you review at least two other things first. Pretty simple.
-No chat speak: We want to keep this site as sophisticated as possible so try not to talk lIkE tHiS. :) Try to write with proper English. (Capitalization, grammar, spelling, etc.) If you're not sure if you've spelled something correct, there is a little button above the reply window that says 'Check Spelling'

So other than that...The really hard questions....
What kind of music do you listen to? What's your favorite kind of cookie? If you could be any piece of furniture, what kind would you be? If you could have any superpower, what would you choose and why?

I hope you have a great time here and if you have any questions or need anything, feel free to PM me! :D

-Carly
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:05 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey.

Welcome to YWS. If you ever need anything, feel free to pm me.

see ya around

NM
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

286 Reviews

Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:34 pm
silented1 says...

my music...punk and its branches... and the way i speak ? so long as i don;t have to drop my dots.. im good.. and the idk's, lol's and im's... are there by habit.. cookie... peanut butter...
and furniture...idk a good chair for my room.. thats not a lawn chair...that or something to block rain water from soaking my comp...(my roof leaks when it rains a lot )....as for my super hero...power... i'm not sure...powers are overrated...i guess..

glad to meet you both as well...
[quote]If it's arguable, then it probably is." - Xeriana X

Link to my will review for food thread: topic71713.html

“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas