z

Young Writers Society

I'm new...

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:31 am
Boni_Bee says...

Hey!

I'm Boni, I live in Australia, and I like writing (duh, why would I join this place if I didn't? lol :roll: :) )

I am looking forward to meeting everyone...

cheers,

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:25 pm
Fool says...

Hello! Welcome to YWS!! *gives low bow* ..... *hurts head on keyboard* ...... welcome anyway, look forward to reading some of your work.
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:57 pm
Emma says...

Heylo!!

Just to tell you, you will love this site if you love writing! Please enjoy your stay!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:45 pm
niteowl says...

Welcome to the Young Writer's Society. Please fasten your seatbelts. In a few moments I will be dropping off a bag of peanuts at your computer. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or flying monkeys, please contact the pilots group called Big Brother or myself. Enjoy your flight.

Yes I know that's stupid and weird. I feel tired and silly at the moment.

Sorry, I ran out peanuts. I do, however, have a lovely consolation gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: :dreidel: :menorah: :frosty: :thumb: =D> #-o =P~ :^o [-X [-o< 8-[ [-( :-k ](*,) :whistle: O:) =; :sick: :-({|= :-$ :-s \:D/ :-# :hearts_eyes: :love: :lots_hearts: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:18 pm
Areida says...

Hi Bee (can I call you Bee?)! I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari. Feel free to PM me if you need anyfin'.

Welcome to the YWS. :D

Reviews: 1
Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:28 am
Sarah says...

HI I'M (OH !@#$ I FORGOT MY NAME AGAIN) UM... SARAH, I THINK...

HI ANYWAY
Lonely - a six letter word describing me

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:31 am
Snoink says...

Hello. Welcome to YWS. I hope you don't mind us... some members are particularly obnoxious, such as Snoink, but everyone else is fine!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:34 am
Jennafina says...

Hello! Hope everytings good and happy and that you like this site!
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6