z

Young Writers Society

Hello Fellow writers

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:27 pm
Miss Chai says...

Hello, I stumbled upon this site ( not through stumble upon but on my own) and thought i'd join,
I love writing and my dream is to become a writer, a author, I am currently in the middle of my first draft of my first novel and in the works of another novel, besides writing i am an avid knitter and reader and my life is devoted to God, he is the reason i am alive.
Miss Chai

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:56 pm
Krupp says...

Welcome and have a good one.
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 pm
Jay says...

Welcome to YWS, Miss Chai! It sounds like you'll fit in well here :)

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:41 am
Sleeping Valor says...

Welcome!

^_^ You've stumbled upon the right site. This is a great place to be.

Good luck with yur first draft. Be sure to share some of it with us, so we can help you make it better. :wink:

If you have any questions, need a friend or need as crit, PM me anytime.

^_^ Keek!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:58 am
Clo says...

Welcome, Miss Chai to.... dun dun dun... YWS!!!

You should read the rules before you get to posting. We have some slight ones, like no swearing outside of stories (do whatever you want with your stories though!) and review two stories before posting your own work... reviewing is very good for the soul!

My one friend knots. She knit me a yummy scarf once - it was lovely! I bet you knit your friends awesome scarves too. ^^

I am Clo, the friendly always-around little whippersnapper. PM with anyone you want, dahling/

~ Clo
How am I not myself?

758 Reviews

Reviews: 758
Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:45 am
Cade says...

I have been wanting a knitted hat for a really long time.

So you're working on novels, huh? I admire people who have the patience for that. I write a good deal of poetry myself, and not very much prose.

Hope to see you around!
-Colleen
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:06 am
Snoink says...

Yay! Knitting drives me crazy, but it's awfully soothing at times. ;)

Hope you like YWS! It can be kind of hard of getting readers for novels, but just be patient and critique a lot of people's work. That way, they can guilt-trip you into reading your work so you can improve better. :)

Anyway, I'm guessing you're Christian, so you might consider joining the usergroup called Christian Writers. If you're not Christian, I'm sorry for assuming. ^^

I am a moderator of YWS, which means I basically help run things, and I can help you out with whatever you need help in. If you have any questions whatsoever, just ask. :)

See you around!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:41 am
casey_kent says...

Hi there Miss Chai!

Welcome to YWS!

Tis an AWESOME site so you will surely enjoy!

Before anything else, I've got some things for you to do. First, please read the rules and the FAQ. This will you help you out a lot in navigating the site. WE have a rule which indicates that you have to make 2 reviews first before you post anything. Please do not break this rule.

If you have any further concerns, feel free to PM me anytime!

So, lemme just ask, are you a Christian? Well if you are, you might want to join us in the user group Christian Writers.

Anyway, enjoy and have an AWESOME time!

See ya around!

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday