z

Young Writers Society

Hi!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:33 pm
Snoink says...

LOL! I know this sounds cliched, but I listen to everything. Like... if you shuffle my ipod, one minute you'll be listening to Metallica, the next you'll be listening to Verdi's Requiem, and the next you'll be listening to children's music about a sock monster. So I basically eat every type of music I can get my hooves on. I don't like rap though... *shrugs*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:42 pm
Spazztardchild says...

I must say I don't like rap either ... but nobody likes everything, eh? If saying that you listen to everything is a cliche, then it is a very true one if you really do!

I try to vary my musical listen-idge but, it just keeps going back to the stuff I've been listening to for years. It's a hopeless case :P
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Graffito

It made me LOLums

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:44 pm
Snoink says...

Too bad... you're in the UK, which seems to be turning out the best musicians nowadays! ;D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

15 Reviews

Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:08 pm
Spazztardchild says...

Meh, some are good. I actually prefer to listen to American or Scandinavian music to UK music. The bands tend to be a little better, somehow. Just a matter of personal taste, methinks.

Which UK bands do you like?
Graffito

It made me LOLums

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:30 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Hi and welcome to yws hope you enjoy this site its additive.
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

15 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:27 pm
Spazztardchild says...

Thank you XxXSerenityStillXxX :)

It is incredibly addctive.
Graffito

It made me LOLums

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:56 pm
ASH1397 says...

Like everyone says WELCOME! I hope that you have an awesome time while you are on YWS!!! :smt038 :smt038 :smt038 AND that you get enough smiles from your day PM me any time

-ASH1397
And just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she turned into a beautiful butterfly.

"And what is the use of a book," thought Alice, "without pictures or conversations?"
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland