z

Young Writers Society

new

Reviews: 2
Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:06 pm
xxelyluvsuxx says...

hi my name is ely i like to write and design clothes! i loove coffee! major obsession i do not have correct spelling so get used to it i live in ga and i moved here 2 years ago from ca!
i have a chihuahua and i like shiny things! yo hablo espanol!
if u ever wanna chat pm me!
leave a post
life is short~~talk fast!
coffee is my best friend

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:17 am
Sam says...

Hey, Ely!

Glad to have you on YWS!

...but, you do know about the evil incorrect spelling bats? Oh, yeah. Pretty scary stuff. :wink:

See you around the boards!
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:53 am
Snoink says...

Hola! Me llamo Snoink (en YWS) y soy una moderadora de YWS. Escribe un poco español, pero estudié solamente para dos años. Bienvenidos a YWS! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:26 pm
Areida says...

Oooh, Snoinky knows Espanol! Too bad I don't know how to get the tilde thingy over my letters... hehehe...

Anyway, I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you want. PM me if you have any questions or need anything. Beware those evil incorrect spelling bats, too. Sam's right; they're scary!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:41 pm
Emerson says...

Je ne parle pas the spanish. lol. I can't even say "Spanish" in French, how bad is that?

Well, welcome! What kind of things do you write? And you design clothes? Very cool.

Hope to see you around.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:10 pm
Sophie says...

Isn't Spanish in French, "espagnol". At least I think that Spain is something like "Espagne"

And Ely, shouln't that just be "hablo espanol"? Otherwise it's just like saying, "I I speak Spanish".
Oh the trees!
Take me back to London please!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 82
Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:30 pm
misspriss says...

¡Hola! Mi nombre en la sociedad joven de los escritores es misspriss, pero mi nombre verdadero es Ana.

¡Bienvenidos! :D

Espero ver que usted alrededor y yo sepamos solamente un poco español tan si usted habla con mí en español que puede ser que no pueda entenderle. :oops:

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:39 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Soy un moderadoro tambien!

Me llamo Griffinkeeper.

Hablo ingles y español.

No hablas en "leet" cuando estas en YWS, tenemos una "chat room" para esto idioma.

Bienvenido a YWS, lees la leyes y envíeme un mensaje si tienes preguntas.

Ari: Vas allí.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:53 am
Swires says...

Ill be normal: Hi :)
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:48 pm
niteowl says...

No soy moderadoro. Pero soy Greeter. No se agregar los accentos aqui. Estoy en espanol cuatro. Cual reminds me...Debo estar haciendo mi tarea de espanol! Anyway, aqui esta tu regalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson