z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 pm
View Likes
Broady771 says...

Hi everyone, Broady771 here. You can call me Broady. Recently I was browsing through some fanfiction online, mainly related to video games like Dead Space, and then I stumbled upon Young Writers Society! Not gonna lie, the community here seems pretty friendly, so I guess I'll be staying here for quite a while XD

Anyways, I'm currently working on a short story, titled "The Evacuation", and I hope to get it done by the end of the week, and there's many more to come. Oh, and just to add on, I'm really into sci-fi, military and adventure kinda stuff, so most of my short stories would revolve around those.

Thanks for reading this, and see you around! :D
Last edited by Broady771 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:08 pm
View Likes
ForeverYoung299 says...

Hello!! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a good time here :)

542 Reviews

Reviews: 542
Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:30 pm
View Likes
Liminality says...

Heya Broady! I'm Lim. Welcome to the site - we're so happy to have you here.

Sci-fi sounds really interesting! Do you have a favourite sci-fi author yourself?

By the way, here are some helpful links to start! We have the Site Rules: Official YWS Rules & Guides

Some guidance on posting your works on this site are also included in that link above.

Guidance on the point system and how to review:
"Review Sandwich"
Reviewing the Gentler Way
A Rundown on Reviewing

If you ever have a question about the site or need help with something writing or YWS-related feel free to ask me or any of the mods and admins. You can find us using username colours: junior moderators are this shade of green , global moderators are another shade of green and admins are this colour. You could also post a general question in
Ask a question here (or start a new topic!) or even on your wall!

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
she/her

Have you met my friend, The Story Review Template?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:10 pm
View Likes
Broady771 says...

@Liminality @ForeverYoung299

Thanks for the warm welcome! And nope, I don't exactly have any favourite sci-fi authors as of yet, just some favourite sci-fi shows and video games :D

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus