z

Young Writers Society

Nice to Meet you all!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 pm
View Likes
RealSadhours296 says...

Hello! You can call me Star (It's my pen name.). I'm 18 years old, and currently live in the United States.

I started writing I say...about a year ago, and have decided to create an account in this place in order to improve my writing style and see if any of the projects I write are interesting to others. I'm still very, very amateurish when it comes to writing of course. I'm no where near great; but I hope I can get better with time.

I love creating worlds and imagining how they work. I also love character development and creating characters. Because of this, the fantasy genre is especially my favorite. I love cartoons, anime, and comics. In fact, many of my projects I would love to turn into either an animation series or a comic series if I had the skills and income! I'm also a huge supporter of the LGBTQ+ community (and currently suspect I myself might be a part of it, although I'm always questioning.), and many of my works often tackle topics related to it.

I'm a bit shy, so I was nervous to sign up here; but I'm also excited to meet new people that may be like myself! It's a pleasure to meet you all! I hope you enjoy my works, and I'm excited to see some of the works on this sight as well!

455 Reviews

Reviews: 455
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:32 am
Hijinks says...

Hey Star, welcome to the site!! We're so glad to have you here -- this is definitely the right place to come if you want to improve your writing and join a community full of other wonderful people and writers! :)

If you have any questions about how stuff works while you're getting settled in, I'd be glad to answer those for you <3

Reading through your intro also made me think of a couple of clubs you might be interested in -- the Queer Inklings club and the Anime & Manga club! The Clubs tab is full of different clubs for people to chat about shared interests; those are just two that stood out to me while reading your intro ^^

I hope you enjoy it here -- and I can't wait to read some of your writing :)
When you're faced with something you don't understand, I think the most natural thing but also least interesting thing you can be is afraid.

-- Hank Green

they/them
(previously whatchamacallit and Seirre)

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:54 am
View Likes
NivedaJames22 says...

Hey Star! Welcome to YWS! Hope you have a great time here!! :D
Clumsy, clumsy, clumsy, she berated herself.

"To friendship!" they had toasted, before downing their respective drinks and acquiring thick chocolatey moustaches.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron