z

Young Writers Society

mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:10 pm
L says...

Hello, im a new person, and i am here to introduce myself, as instructed. I'm thinking about how many people will read this....and how many people care *tumbleweed flies across mind...*
ah well makes no difference to me.
Oh yeah and by the way, i am not the best writer, in fact, i suck so bad that old people hit me with...brick...dogs.
Im terible at english, my spelling sucks, i never use apostrophes, and i've never had more than 2 people read my stuff. But i think my hearts in the right place. (Most of the time anyway, sometimes i'm just being a muppet with my stories)
but i'd love to learn! Actually i hate enlgish. But just pretend i'm interested, ok?
Ah, what a brilliant introduction, im proud of myself in that twisted, small expectancy kind of way....Man look at how much i wrote! Aren't i cool? I am like, the best. STOP LOOKING AT ME.
haha well im wering a hat, beat that...good...spellers.... (can you see where im coming from with ' i suck at english??) :wink:
Siggys' suck, I don't know what to say about myself. Doopeydoo...

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:59 am
View Likes
Poor Imp says...

Hello L--welcome to YWS. Your introduction is impressive.

And you did use apostrophes. Accidentally? ^_~

Anyhow, brilliant speller or no (brilliant at English, or no) if you want to write, and work at it, it tends to improve, you know. ^_^ And you'll have dozens of helpful--if odd--people around the site willing to read what you've written, and edit and critique to perfection.

but i'd love to learn! Actually i hate enlgish. But just pretend i'm interested, ok?

You'd love learn--wouldn't--but you're obviously interested enough to post an introduction. (No tumbleweeds...watch out for how many will read this.)

Ah well. If you've any questions, FAQ is helpful. The mods are as well--I suppose I'm one of the former. Feel free to PM me with writing or YWS questions.

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:17 am
Cassandra says...

Hey L, and welcome to YWS! Imp beat me to greeting you, but hey, first is the worst, second is the best! ;)

As long as you want to work on your writing and like doing it, you'll fit right in here. Besides, what's good or not is all in the eye of the beholder.

PM me with any questions! :D

--Cass
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:36 am
Doctor Kitty says...

Yarr! Welcome ye of simple name!

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:27 am
Jennafina says...

L!! I Love Death Note. So pretty. And I'm exactly six days older than you. Sounds like we're a lot alike. :)

Welcome to YWS! This is a great place to improve your writing, even if you don't think it's good right now. Often, you get better by accident. :D My spelling's pretty bad too, but there's a handy little button for peeps like me so we can be coherant. (Spell check, lol.)

Nice to meet you! Like pretty much everybody else who said hi here, I'm open for question-taking. PM me!

*holds knees in a chair*
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:47 am
Snoink says...

Unfortunately, it is morning. *flails*

I should go to bed... but welcome!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:53 am
Myth says...

Hey L!

Welcome to YWS. I'm Myth. No one is perfect so don't worry about your spelling, I have problems with commas. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:19 am
Shine says...

Hey L-- welcome to the site!

I am Ani .

And actually lot of people read ur welcome thing so everyone in this site cares for the newbies.

And even i am not taht remarkable in english.

Enjoy!
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:42 pm
tinny says...

Yeysums! Tis L! *Attacks her with evil thoughs of Gin and Hitsugaya being Scottish* Heh heh heh Quincey...

Brick dogs eh? Where in the world do they get them from? And I'm wearing a hat too! Not my lovly green elf one but my bobble had is still fine.

Ahhh... L!
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:08 pm
Prosithion says...

Hello, L. I have noticed your English problem. If you need any help, please feel free to PM me.(I'm not the best at English either).

Well, welcome. Have fun on the site. I look forward to reading your stuff.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:05 pm
Firestarter says...

*hits L with a brick dog*

Welcome to the site!
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Sage says...

Jeez, Firestarter; don't we want to see what she writes before we scare her away...? Anyway, hullo, I'm Sage, Happy Today and pleasure to meet you! 'Tis as Imp says; of course once you assume nobody's going to read the post, everybody does;) Feel free to PM me for any reason at all, I actually haven't been here for so terribly long but I've done a great deal of nosing around.

Oh, and about that brick dog...there's got to be a story there. I'd be interested in hearing it.
True friends stab you in the FRONT. (Oscar Wilde)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:14 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Brick dog? Darn I knew those old people wouldn't take care of him. I'm sorry!

Joking aside, welcome to YWS! And if you're willing to work and get better on your writing, you'll fit right in ^_^ My name is Luna, feel free to PM me and to say hello!
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:53 pm
Areida says...

Hey, L, welcome to YWS!

Looks like you've already been thoroughly greeted but I'll add my own "what's up?" now.

What's up?

Would you like a cookie? A praline? A snickerdoodle?

Snickerdoodle is one of the awesomest words in existence, by the way. Anyway, I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you want. If you need anything, PM me and I'd be happy to help you out. See you around! :mrgreen:
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:26 pm
L says...

why thank you for your generoud comments! i dont know if im supposed to post in my own thingymajogy...... but brick dogs are a random thing i came up about in a latest text!

and im ashamed to say......you really should see the stories ive written.......im a quantity instead of quality person........most definately lol
Siggys' suck, I don't know what to say about myself. Doopeydoo...

gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren