z

Young Writers Society

*waves* Hi!!!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:21 pm
Pushca says...

Sam wrote:Konnichiwa!

'Tis nice to have another 13-year old...we're going to take over the world someday, right? *pokes minions* RIGHT?

*runs from scary 13-year-olds, who are old enough to be deviously evil and young enough to go unstopped**shakes in boots**does not kid**shuts up with the stupid *'s*
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

Reviews: 3
Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:59 am
zomg_briana says...

OMG I love you guys! Lol you people are nice. Yeah. Gotta keep it random.

falling in love- it depends. somedays I like Emma most, but then other times I want to smack her. I guess JT, Manny, Ellie, Marco, and that new girl, Mia.

Yeah, I guess I made a... uhm... *adjective-used-to-describe-me-that-no-one-has-come-up-with-yet* impression! LOL

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:20 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

Pushca wrote:
Sam wrote:Konnichiwa!

'Tis nice to have another 13-year old...we're going to take over the world someday, right? *pokes minions* RIGHT?

*runs from scary 13-year-olds, who are old enough to be deviously evil and young enough to go unstopped**shakes in boots**does not kid**shuts up with the stupid *'s*

*runs from scary 77-year-olds who are old enough to be devious and stuff.... eep!*

Er... welcome! And now you must like... join our pink elephant cult. Now.

:elephant:
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Reviews: 3
Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:31 pm
zomg_briana says...

Yea, I agree. 77 year olds are WAY scarier than thirteen year olds. Def.

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders