Yes...club...lets go with that...or don't you mean GROUP THERAPY! Ah, it was horrible! Just kidding! Here is something you need to know about me...I kid and joke a lot.
So, really, welcome. Hey, didn't I give you a G-Mail invite...actually two because I pressed the button twice...crap...
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.
Well, hope you enjoy the site! Nate's done a very good job on it... If you have any questions, just PM any of us moderators. I'm known as the editor... I guess I'm very prestigious in my my ability to give constuctive criticism. See you around!
'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights