Howdy!

7 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 200
Reviews 0
Hey Everyone!

I've been looking for places to talk about writing, do critiques, etc and I stumbled upon this fine community. So you!
I am currently working on a novel called Scars of a Phoenix and I just really love writing because it takes me to a place outside the real world when the real world gets a little too busy. I mean, I work, I bake, and I have a wedding coming up soon hehehe.
I so look forward to meeting fellow authors in the making on here!

-Dana E. Hill




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630
Hey there Dana, welcome to the site! Here is an FAQ for New Users which might have some useful info for you, and here is the link to the site rules, for reference. Glad to have you here! :D
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 187518
Reviews 1657
Hey Dana! Excited to have you here! How far through Scars of a Phoenix are you so far?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31007
Reviews 253
Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Scars of a Phoenix sounds so cool! OoO I'd love to know more about it, if you're willing to share! ^^

Please let me know if you ever have any questions, or you just want to chat!
If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^
Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say.
Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
welcome~☆!
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
welcome to yws! :)
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Welcome!!
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)



What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye