I love writing fiction and poetry. I have had a bit of a writer's block for quite a while and I'm hoping to get back into it with a little help. Looking forward to meet lots of writers!
Welcome to YWS! I'd love to check out your poetry some time! I write poetry and novels and you might see me around as I like to think I'm pretty talkative and well-known xD
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)
You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger