Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Creativity Corner
Art & Photography
My character designs. <33 [3]
273 posts
1
...
15
,
16
,
17
,
18
,
19
creeperfeverdreams
Gender
Points
106
Reviews
3257
Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:38 pm
creeperfeverdreams
says...
·
Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:38 pm
Henrietta’s parents (from my story “A fool’s choice to fall in love”):
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…
Pronouns: She/Her
I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.
creeperfeverdreams
Gender
Points
106
Reviews
3257
Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:43 pm
creeperfeverdreams
says...
·
Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:43 pm
The first two are Scary and the last is Spooky. They are from the eighth Halloween tale!:
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…
Pronouns: She/Her
I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.
creeperfeverdreams
Gender
Points
106
Reviews
3257
Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:44 pm
creeperfeverdreams
says...
·
Thu Oct 08, 2026 1:44 pm
Laughing Jack, from my fanfic song/poem “So they say”:
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…
Pronouns: She/Her
I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.
Sign In
Register
Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson