My character designs. <33 [3]

261 posts1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 3249
The first is Zelina and the second is Lavelle. They are from the fifth Halloween tale:

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 3249
Dashiell (human and monster) (from my story “In Belville, a being lurks”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 3249
Dashiell’s parents (from my story “In Belville, a being lurks”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 3249
(Blood in second picture)

The first is Veraminta alive and as an adult, the second is Veraminta now and the third is Veraminta as a child, all from my story “In Belville, a being lurks”:

Image
Spoiler
Image

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 3249
(Chainsaw in second pic)

Laughing Jill (from my fanfic “The LJ’s Halloween adventure!”):

Image
Spoiler
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 3249
Laughing Jack and Ms. Mallow (from my fanfic “The LJ’s Halloween adventure!”):

ImageImage
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.



You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda