Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Creativity Corner
Art & Photography
My character designs. <33 [3]
244 posts
1
...
13
,
14
,
15
,
16
,
17
creeperfeverdreams
Gender
Points
54
Reviews
3234
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:43 am
creeperfeverdreams
says...
·
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:43 am
Clover the conductor clown (from my story “There’s a magical place just for Zara”):
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…
Pronouns: She/Her
I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.
creeperfeverdreams
Gender
Points
54
Reviews
3234
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:44 am
creeperfeverdreams
says...
·
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:44 am
Angelese Circe the ringmaster (from my story “There’s a magical place just for Zara”):
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…
Pronouns: She/Her
I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.
creeperfeverdreams
Gender
Points
54
Reviews
3234
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:51 am
creeperfeverdreams
says...
·
Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:51 am
Alexis (the boy) (from my story “There’s a magical place just for Zara”):
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…
Pronouns: She/Her
I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.
creeperfeverdreams
Gender
Points
54
Reviews
3234
Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:23 pm
creeperfeverdreams
says...
·
Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:23 pm
In order:
Josefina
Desmond
Jessamine
Georgina
All from my song/poem “Josefina’s curse”:
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…
Pronouns: She/Her
I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.
Sign In
Register
The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare