What book should I read next?

2 posts

What book should I read next?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:57 pm

  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley 22%
  • Far From The Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy 11%
  • Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood 22%
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte 44%

Total votes: 9

User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1335
Reviews 277
I made this poll on Goodreads so if you have an account you can vote there:
https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/180 ... ypastepoll

If not then you can just vote here :b




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 46306
Reviews 373
I have an account on GR but I didn't bother to log in and just voted here (if you want me to, I can log on and vote!) :p

I chose Wuthering Heights. I've heard that the characters there are not very likable but that they're interesting! The other one I recognize is Frankenstein, but we're already past Halloween, aren't we? ;) Says the YWSer who is clinging on to her witchy avatar.
always daydreaming, always clumsy



I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern