User avatar

zone

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Demon

    There's a lot of raw emotion here. I like the two line stanzas, they work really well. personally I would have made the demon genderless to perhaps enstill a greater ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blue Night

    I think that "the priests prayers/lies" is very effective and a strong sense of desire came across when I was reading it. I didn't like the first line because "face" ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Panic Attacks

    I got a sense of flailing desperation from reading this, whether or not that emotion was suposed to come across i don't know but as far as i'm concerned it ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Night-Eyes

    It's very deep, maybe a little difficult for some people to follow and I had some trouble making sense of it to begin with but I loved the strange etherial ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Battle Scars

    I think that the general raw emotion behind it is brilliant and the imagery is fantastic but is you're looking for criticism then i'll try to look for something... ... ...

    Jun 2, 2011


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard