Random avatar

zazafee

  • Other » Horror, Other Re: You Were Mine Once

    This story made me Nostalgic! As same as my childhood. I can say that you wrote very well. she just a senile old grandmother, hoping for the best out of ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fire and Ice

    This is really cool. This is the first time i am realize about this after reading your literary work. I also think so that both fire and ice is a ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Life

    "It's in the warmth of my inhales, exhales - lightness that bothers this body" everything else was perfect and this poem is really beautiful. I am a little curious as ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: I wish I could tell you

    what a different type of poem it is! I am shocked and what can i say about this. At the last of all you wrote I'm actually not fucking sorry ...

    Nov 17, 2014


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)