-
Re: Bubble Bath Surprises
Cool poem. I must agree, I absolutely love that last line. :)
Mar 3, 2006 -
Re: Lust
Why thank you BlackDaisy! :D And to you too xanthan. The comma shall be fixed but I'd like to keep "this boy." It just fits for me. Thanks though! :D
Feb 18, 2006 -
Re: Wailing Wall
Berlin wall? Cool though. Sorry, I really suck at critiques. Nice and simple though. :)
Feb 6, 2006 -
Re: Train Haiku
This was cool. It reminds me of the movie "Spirited Away" and the train in that. Good movie too. That's a cool description of a train though. Cool.
Feb 6, 2006 -
Re: Vision
I'm bad at naming things.
Feb 6, 2006 -
Re: 2-5-06
Beautiful. The last long stanza was especially cool. I don't really know what else to say. I suck a crits. So... yeah. Great job though, I love this.
Feb 5, 2006 -
Re: This is a Poem
Hehe! I like this. It's a very humorous poem. Nice job. It did make me laugh. :)
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Deep in the AM
I thought this was good. I liked the ryhming. It fit. It had no similar pattern through out the whole thing but it was still good. Nice content too. Good ...
Jan 10, 2006 -
Re: chessical
I thought this was good. I think you should look into poetry. Hey, I started out crappy, but you get better. This was way better than my first attempts though. ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: A Time of Change
Another good haiku. Good idea at least, but your first line is 6 syllables long.
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Crina
Nice Haiku. Good job... sorry there's really not much you can say about a three line poem. Other than I thought this was good. :) Welcome to YWS! ~Yoha
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Snowlgobe
I liked this. It was really sweet. I felt sorry for the boy. I kept thinking that he'd escape. :P Good job!
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Citrus Mist
Oh wow, thanks guys. Haha... what rhythm? I have no rhythm. What is this "rhythm" you speak of? Yeah, but really, I am rhythm-less. This was a fun poem for ...
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Urn and Ashes
It's funny that you say it's a "black and white" poem because I imagine it sort of like that. The images I see are in all black and white but ...
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: The Precariously Perched Pidgeon
Yeah, none of that bothered me. I thought this was wonderful. Very good job. :D
Jan 5, 2006
