User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Black Tail.

    Naughty, naughty... *tsk tsk tsk*

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You'll Still Make Me Smile

    I really liked this. I went to camp this summer and I had that very feeling you express in this poem. I read it and it was like it was ...

    Sep 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Autumn Winds

    I like it. It's short and it seems to me as if you jusr wrote it for yourself which gives it a bit a mystery in my eyes. It makes ...

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Brown Eyes

    I'm a very simple person so I like to keep my poems simple. I understand that it may be too simple for some people but that's just how I write. ...

    Sep 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drowned

    I like this too. Its... interesting, but I like it. I don't know how to describe how it makes me feel. Again, interesting... hmmm.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Hard Facts

    BAM! A sort of slap in the face there. A dark mood, and it seems like you were angry when you wrote this. No complaints here.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Innocent

    I agree with Snoink about that part there. It does change suddenly and it caught me off guard. It's a very sweet peom though, and I personally like the repetition, ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The End

    Hehehe... brother's don't you just love them? Ramblings are fine, I ramble a lot. I liked it. It speaks to me... having a brother myself. Annoying brothers grrr....

    Aug 29, 2005


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein