User avatar

xxKittyKatxx

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Yesterday I found a box

    Upon this shelf also sits nit knacks from my past. A crumpled note, a sweet love song, and an old faded photograph. This was one of the best poems I ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Children

    I really liked this. This poem doesnt lie, it points out the sad truth to the reader and I like that. It made me think of how it went from ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daybreak

    I agree with Fight4whatsright, I think the last line could've been left out, and no one would really notice. Its very...warm, if thats a adjective for a poem. I dont ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Simple Memories

    I really like this, I really do. Because, the thing is, that anyone that reads this could relate to it, it being a parent they never met, a lost loved ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Night is Early Yet

    Hello! (: I like it, just at one point, I kinda hesitated. You know? I stopped and re-read the line, and it just... Do not deny, do not regret! The ...

    Apr 6, 2010


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson