User avatar

xoCairo

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cloud Nine

    Wow, I really enjoyed this poem. :) It's powerful and interesting. The images you've painted are quite vivid and in all honesty I can't find a thing wrong with it. ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Story of the Mystiques *Part One

    The annual Festival of Magic would have been held that last week of July, but unfortunately, for nearly the last century the festival has not been held; it shall not ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Conflict

    Pretty good. I think it might have been a bit more organized if you broke it into stanzas here and there but I did like it overall. The rhyming seems ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slight Smiles

    I liked this poem. :) The repetition was well done and adds to the feel of the poem. I'm torn between the last and third last stanzas as my favorites. ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cindy and the dragon

    Well. Overall, this wasn't bad but there is a lot of work you need to do. I've only posted a few of the run-ons that need to be corrected. I ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I wonder Why

    I wonder why I cry sometimes (This line made me wonder... if you explain it in the next two lines, you don't need this one... Maybe change it from a ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sisters Never Lie

    This is depressing so far, but well written. I like the way you opened the story; it was just what you needed to draw readers in. Just out of curiosity, ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    xD This was definitely entertaining, very well written. I'm sure writer's block will go running from you, now. I did find a few small mistakes here and there... That's much ...

    Apr 21, 2011


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper