User avatar

wwjnd

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    hey thanks.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    oneeyedunicornhunter: Thanks for the review. I'll have to check on the tense thing. Um, yeah, this story was a 'stand alone', but I think that any character development I put ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    zaluras: Thanks, I really enjoy Bukowski's work even though I've only one of his books, Post Office. It's an honor that you'd even compare my work to such a great ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Carrie

    I understand now... Read the Dark Tower Series, it's amazing!

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Carrie

    It's pretty good, but not THAT good... Just my opinion.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Seat Belts and Cigarettes

    scribblingquill: Thanks for the review... Yeah I have seen Fight Club, it's probably my favorite movie. Chuck Palahniuk the writer of the book that inspired the movie is amazing, you ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My letter

    This was really good. You write with a maturity that I haven't seen very often on this site. Um, but yeah, so, keep up the good work.

    Oct 24, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: A Confederacy Of Dunces

    Yeah I've heard this book is pretty great... I actually have it on hold at the liabrary right now, I don't know if I'm going to read it or not ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Depression?

    Hey thanks everyone, I really appreciate the feed back, I will definitely take it into account if I re-write this. To scasha: As much as it may not make sense ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Wow, your writing is very inticing... great imagery... The only critical response i can think of is that you omit the last sentence... it just seemed out of place to ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Will we know

    'twas good... I agree with Jamie, the chorus is pretty repetitive. Um yeah good though keep writing.

    May 29, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    It sounds like now Paolini is going to be ripping off Greek mythology as well as Starwars/Lotr now...

    May 29, 2008


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince