User avatar

wwjnd

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue: Internal Monologue

    Um, yeah, this is pretty interesting. I want to read more. I didn't see anything wrong gramitically, although I'm definitly not the best in that area. One criticism I have, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Friends

    Ya I really liked this a lot, it reminds me of my nights around the camp fire telling scary stories. My only critical response to this is that it got ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The darkness of living

    This was very well written with not a bad story backing it. Regarding your question of developing this into a full length story, I wouldn't do it simply because it's ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    Yeah this was very powerful. I liked how you kept it brief, I think it created a more realistic setting because you kept it brief. Um whatever happened to her ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suburbia

    Your writing is fantastic. I liked how you kept useless descriptors to a minimum, definitely a sign of a mature writer. I have friends that are just like the characters ...

    May 30, 2008


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester