User avatar

wstoffel101

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Spiraling

    This is nicely done. The only thing is that it's kind of confusing what's happening. Also the words "Me" seem misplaced, maybe remove them? Just an idea. Good work, keep ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Grinning Man

    Wow, that is beautiful and morbid at the same time. I love it. Great job!! I love the word choice and the imagery it puts off. Keep on writing. =))

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fake beauty

    Speechless. This poem really spoke to me. Besides the "e" deal, It's close to perfect. Good flow, beautiful words. I really enjoyed. I hope you keep writing more. =) Great ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Oh how I hate the stars

    Very beautifully put. I love how unique it is compared to most things pieces about stars. --wendy

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Can't Live Without Yout Heart

    Thanks for the comment. You're right, it was a bit rushed. It's really just a rough draft. I planned on adding to it and revising, all that jazz. But figured ...

    Jul 21, 2010


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink