-
Re: I Stare.
I like the texture of your piece. One thing I thought didn't fit was or when your tongue magnificently flips. But other then that it's pretty good. I agree with ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: The Feeling of Death
I like how it all flowed together but one part kind of seemed, choppy maybe? I held it in mine, just hoping it might Move. I loved the poem but ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: The Break Up
Wow, beautiful. I loved it. Almost had a tear in my eye honestly. I can kind of relate to Reba, my mother got married four years ago and he is ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue
I really enjoyed this! I like the descriptions and the imagery you used in the first paragraph but, keep doing it throughout the entire prologue. It's kind of confusing why ...
Jul 23, 2010 -
Re: Little Do You Know, Breathing is a Privilige-Prologue
This defiantly got my attention, I want to know more! I suggest you elaborate more on the heart condition she has. Explain more about it. Details are the key! Keep ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Rush: Chapter 1
I think Rush has potential. Maybe add more details, more ajd, and such, it seems a but bland. Maybe use this as a rough draft and do some revising. I ...
Jul 21, 2010
