User avatar

writtenbyAM

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop the Masquerade Prolouge

    You've got a great idea here! Although, I do agree with Embee, you need to pace yourself. Really make the reader dislike Melanie and fear Sofia. You have great descriptions ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Walking Dead - Chapter 1 [EDITED]

    An unbelievable turning point in my life…I still couldn’t believe I really accepted the offer to move to a different flat and look after somebody. It’s completely not my style, ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Boys Next Door Chapter One

    You're off to a great start! I just have several things I'd like to offer pointers on. I've only reviewed part of your work, but if you like what I've ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Secrets - Chapter 1

    Great idea to make a story about the daughter of spies, instead of the actual spies--very orignal. But when I was reading, I started to wonder...would the daughter of two ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue

    UHHH! Speechless.... You did an awesome job at drawing me, a reader, in and making me want more, more, more! And to top it off, I don't even have anything ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Slayed Soul - Prologue

    Wow! Goosebumps were popping up on my arms! You have a GREAT idea! Definitely take it all the way! One thing I did notice was that your prologue started out ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Untitled.

    This is starting out really great! You've got me curious about the mom, and wondering what's going on that they have to move so much--and about Holly. Keep going! Now ...

    Apr 25, 2010


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken