Random avatar

writingruff

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    This is really good!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trapped

    I like this, and how you describe fear in the 2nd stanza

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tea Time

    Good poem, I felt it ended abruptly though

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shatterproof

    Well done

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Back Down to Earth

    Nice rhyme scheme, I like the last two lines

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    This is good, I like it

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Firebird

    In the second pharagraph, I suggest: The stag breathed a sigh of warm moist breath. Spearing down to a large/smal pool, clusters of thin, ice crystals hung from the roof.

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: At Dark Forest Gates

    Pretty good, Some sentences could be better if you switch them around. I would write, "Seperating out from the mist, Veil noticed a small figure. Creeping up towards the small ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Warriors: Plain and Simple

    Thats good!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Evil Angel Chapters 1 & 2

    Great character names, watch the grammer though, and in some places I think the sentences could be better

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Sizzling Six

    Nice job, I think if you work on your grammar and some description, this could make a great story!

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Things that should remain things

    I think its well written. I liked the last paragraph on courage

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Freshman Fantasies in a Two-Hour Motel Room

    This is pretty good, however I think it could be even better by changing how the sentences read

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Confessions of a Dying Soldier [Poetry Pairs]

    I think this is good! You really know what the solider is feeling in the first couple of stanzas

    Mar 17, 2011


Parentheses I'm walking back home now though so( Ellipsis Ellipsis ellipsis
— chrysanthemumcentury