User avatar

writetolive

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry dad

    Thanks so much everyone for actually taking the time to read and review it. I really appreciate it.

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem of the Prisoner

    This was different and interesting because it was from the viewpoint of a prisioner. I think if you added punctuation though, it would be way easier to understand and read. ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: please delete post

    This poem hits close to home for me. I have high-functioning autism and i know exactly what it feels like. Good job.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: His Words and Actions

    i wish my first poem was this good.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Three steps ahead

    Wow. That was really long. It must have taken a lot of skill to write a poem that long. I liked the title a lot and your poem was very ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dead

    that was really good. but thats probably because i love deep meaningful poetry. good job.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: American Love

    What i like about this poem is that it's real and true. Good job.

    Dec 10, 2008


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl