User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Your last friend

    For your first poem, this was great! It was very well written and gave hope. I really like the third and the last stanza. Very emotional and vivid imagery. Great ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sleeping Angel

    Very beautiful and flowing poem. It really made my heart squeeze with sorrow. But then made it fly when the person was glad that the mom would be able to ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 7

    I don't like to be rude, but did you ever read Twilight? This is what it is based on. Fan-fiction. I'm sure you would understand once you read the series. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 7

    Aha! You are correct. Sorry that I forgot to post chapter six. =]

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Death by Love

    I am in total shock right now. Wow, this was a fatastic piece. The way it represents love for eternity is amazing. Dont say this wasn't your best work, 'cause ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Way Back Home

    I liked this poem. I could feel the emotion and understand the feelings. Ver nice choice in words. It made it short and simple. Great job! Becca

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Orange Peel and Apple Pips

    Aha, I love this. The rhymes and flow make it easy to read. I really liked the way you added humor. Great job! just orange peel and apple pips I ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A no-name Prologue

    Thanks for all the reviews guys. Yeah, I guess I was being a little hard on myslef. I recently decided that this is going to become a flashback in my ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Long Way Back

    Yay, you do have the music! Awesome!

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Cruel World

    Wow, very nice poem. I love the emotion in this poem. It was easy to read and it flowed nicely. Great poem! Keep writing! Becca

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Thirteen Kisses

    Awww, wow...This was very dramatic. I loved it! I think you did an awesome job at your second try at romantic fiction. Totally loved this! Becca

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: We Were Once Strangers

    The only thing that I saw wrong was aeons which I think you mean eons. Maybe? Very nice poem! Please continue writing!

    May 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hero

    Thank you so much guys! I appreciate all your reviews! I'm so glad that all of you liked it. don't really know everything about American lifestyle (I am from India) ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 5.

    wow, nice chapter. no major mistakes in this one. a few spelling errors is all. please update soon!

    May 25, 2008


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK