User avatar

wordwing

  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Beginning of the End

    "Feel free to tear it apart" I see what you did there..;)

    Oct 19, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: dear you

    Kara! *Almost cries* I wasn't nearly bullied as badly as this in elementary school. Just called a girl a couple of times, someone put a chewed gum into my hair, ...

    Oct 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Being A Poet

    English is also not my first language:). Now i know I ain't the only one;)

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Parents

    lots of blood ;)

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Parents

    lots of love

    Oct 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Parents

    You can feel my frustration because I was a bit pissed off when i wrote it

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Parents

    I did not see the criticism typo. Thanks for everything

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Parents

    I really don't understand why this is in the spotlight...

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Parents

    My soul is not for sale :P

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Parents

    Thanks!:)

    Oct 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: be proud

    #relatable poem I like it.:)

    Oct 16, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The world i live in-Ch. 2

    I am confused now. Someone told me that you must not put quotation marks if the character is not done talking. Maybe i didn't understand what the person wrote?

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The world i live in-Ch. 2

    And yes, I am describing the brother opening his mouth with that line.

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The world i live in-Ch. 2

    This really helps, of course I do!

    Oct 15, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The world i live in-Ch. 2

    @CaptainPanda13 would you mind pointing the mistakes out or highlighting them? It is kind of annoying to read all that while searching for mistakes. Now I know how my reviewers ...

    Oct 15, 2017


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot