User avatar

willachilles

Willa's Profile

  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Comic Sans

    @IronSpark This is me when I see someone using Calibri for an assignment:

    Sep 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Ruthless Killer | Unedited

    Ooohhh...right. Well, I got that mixed up. Yeah, maybe you should change it to uncle. No problemo ;)

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: [deleted]

    By looking at the reviews...I SO WANNA READ THIS. Please tag me when you put this back up!

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 2/5

    Bro...you haven't been around here for long enough that we all have certain doctors to gif on...@Hattable is 11, @Ironspark and I are 10...you could be 9? Or you could ...

    Sep 5, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Dream Sequence 1/5

    Aww, no problem! Pfft...'it goes downhill from here' she says...*whispers*...it's probably just as great! Secondly, on my review counter thing on the forumn, I sort of referenced the quote btw... ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Faith - Chapter Four

    Thanks for following up your first review! Again, lovely to see you enjoyed my chapter! Alright, for your first point - after doing a bit of research, I figured out ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Three

    Thank you so much for the review Mea! It's great to know you take interest in my story, and even if your review is nitpicks - it's still great! I'll ...

    Sep 3, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Six

    p.s. That's not me.

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Six

    Yeah, I kind of forgot his dad. I will edit it. AND MAKE HIM REMEMBER HIS DAD. I'm such a forgetful person. And yes, the whole unconscious thing. It's not ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Six

    Annoying me? Pssht...no. For the last one - yes, he did. For the second last one - no, it's The Doctor. Other than that, everything's good! THANK YOU! Thank you. ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Five

    THIS IS THE PART OF ME- Sorry. Katy's in my head. Thanks for your review! Fifth one in a row! Wow. You're going to be in the lead for #RevMo ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fanfiction Re: Faith - Chapter Five

    Thank you so much for the review! Special thanks, as you followed on with my book.

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Faith - Chapter Four

    Hey, hey, hey, you're back! Thanks for coming back! Yeah, I see what you mean about the fourth wall thing and stuff. And I think what I was trying to ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Three

    Herro Olive! You've followed up on all my chapters! WOOOO! Right, yes, you're right. I will change it! Where did that word come from... ARGH, the character looks. I NEED ...

    Sep 2, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Faith - Chapter Three

    Thanks so much for the review, Arty! Alright, for the first one, what I was trying to convey was the feeling you get in your nose before you're about to ...

    Sep 2, 2015


Being a hero doesn't mean you're invincible. It just means that you're brave enough to stand up and do what's needed.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena