User avatar

wickedlylyrcal

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Finn's Kingdom (chapter1-short)

    Hooray for zombie invasions! I loved it! I can't wait to read what happens next! *watches computer intently for another chapter*

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pretty Girls Do Ugly Things

    I love it! You could definitely turn this int a dramatic novel!

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pretty Girls Do Ugly Things

    I liked the poem very much. It held a lot of truth that people fail to see. Pretty girls do do ugly things.

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    You just spoke to me! That is how I feel about that damned subject. I also like how your poem was short, sweet and to the point.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Motel 66 (chapter 1)

    loved the creepy setting! a few punctuation errors but nothing to serious.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicide

    This is just one of those works that just make you want to cry for the poor character. Very well written!

    Dec 27, 2010


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2