User avatar

wickedlylyrcal

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Aborted Child

    Fantastic job! I did a super gasp when I came to then ending. It's so sad that thing like this do happen in the real world. It reminds me of ...

    Apr 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Dregan's Path Chapter 1: Trip

    Hmmmmm I like it! I like the fact that you're trying to break past the barrier that bi and gays can't have the same passion as heterosexual couples. In the ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hello Again, Christmas.

    Hello! Fantastic poem! I could only wish that I was that good! This has got to be my favorite stanza: First snow, that crisp castor sugar, turns To grey, squeaking ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Discarded but kept for... stuff

    Very well written. I just wish there was more detail on what happen between the two characters. Maybe more detail on how the main character got in his situation. I ...

    Dec 22, 2010


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13