User avatar

vixeyt

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter, Godrics Hollow.

    " Ron. Where are we?" Came Hermionie's scared voice. She was cluthching tightly onto Ron and he was gripping her as close to him as he could. " I don't ...

    Apr 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eden

    “ How many?” She asked as she trooped over to the stable. Zotiu and the boy followed. “Three.” The boy said quietly. “ Well I don’t think that Backash of ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dorson's Girl

    Please note that Chapter 1 is 5 years earlier and so on and so forth. 5 years earlier “Are you sure this is a good idea?” “Will you stop worrying ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 5

    Where's Tea, and Jared. Can you maybe write some more with Tea and Jarad being evil.

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Couple Hell

    "Jakson. You lazy lump! Get up! Come on up! UP!" Roared Macey. The sun was shining and it was a lovely day outside but not inside. Macey was being her ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Story Deleted

    All right. There you go. You got a reply.

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Story Deleted

    Oh. She's so like me. In fact. Were you writing about me by anynce when yo wrote this?

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Was It Ever Meant to Be?

    That's actually pretty good. But I don't think Ginny would shout at Harry the way she just did. Can you post more?

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear Aunt Clara

    This is not all that bad cook. Take it as a compliment because you know that I think Romances are.. Well. You know that I just don't like romances because ...

    Apr 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: none

    ooooooo. Nice. If you've got more can you post, so I can read. Please?

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Story of Skye Phantom - Chapter 1

    Nice. Good. I knew as soon as you described the Mage that she was most likely a vampire. The wayshe spoke and looked and danced with Skyeproved this. Then of ...

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eden

    More will be posted later on if anyone wants to read more.

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Yin Yang

    Wel done. That was a perfect illustration of that fact that things could very easily slip from being simple to complicated, fromk either white or black to grey. Well done.

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An Inevitable Conclusion

    That's just the sort of think we need in stories. More why do I exist what is my purpose stories.

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sweet

    Um. Nothing bad here. But I don't get it.

    Feb 8, 2007


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus