User avatar

vinnylinny

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Fake Smiles

    This is poem describes my entire social life. All the friends I make these days only seem to think that I'm the clown- the weird, awkward, and funny girl. But ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Am Alone Ch.1

    Hi, here for a review! I noticed there are a lot of lower case words at the beginning of the sentences, please go over it. For example: a steady stream ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: The Boy And His Memories

    Hi, here for a review This is a very common problem kids deal with and a lot of people can relate to this. Acting strong for your loved ones, when ...

    Jan 22, 2016
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Miku - Chapter One

    I will start off by saying that all your characters very unique, they don't fall into stereotypes, and I really liked that. Especially Jonas, he seems the most entrancing. I ...

    Jan 19, 2016
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: The Monster Under My Bed

    Hey Steggy! When I first read the title, I was instantly drawn because in my younger years, I strongly believed there were monsters lurking under my bed. So, I would ...

    Jan 19, 2016


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett