User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 7

    Thanks so much for clarifying! Kukui thoughts I feel like should be belonging in here somehow...but it feels strange to have it here at the same time!! Idk lolll Oh ...

    Sep 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 5

    IMMA BEAT U XD

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emotions

    OMG thanks for ur wonderful review and I appreciate your tips!!! I'm still new to this so I really thank you!!!!!!! I will try next time, GOD BLESS U

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Other, Literature Re: The Dog Poem

    No prob!!

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: To All The Boys I've HATED

    Awwww!!! Honestly you are so nice! This is based off a true story; I%u2019ve been bullied several times and it made me so mad that I threatened to punch a ...

    Sep 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emotions

    OMG thanks RatHat!!! I appreciate your thoughts! I wrote this from my heart, my emotions and my personal problems, I'm glad you enjoyed!!!!! Love, CATS

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emotions

    :D

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emotions

    Omg thanks so much for your amazingly good for a first poem review!!! Your reviews are great and I think you should keep going I%u2019m not much of a poet ...

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emotions

    I DECLARE A MATCH

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emotions

    HEY U SAID U WERE TIRED!! Yay I beat u I have more energy!!!!!

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Emotions

    Omgggg thanks so much for ur review bestie!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U. And totally not gonna judge And yes I%u2019m impatient lollll Not always XD THANKS UUUU YOUE BESTEST BESTEST BESTIE, CATSssss

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I love you, you should know.

    YAYAYYAYAYA I GOT UR APPROVAL YESSSS U R TOO

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: I love you, you should know.

    Yayyayayayya!!!! I earned the reward. I know, I%u2019m great.

    Sep 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 4

    Hmmm dunno how to record audio on here .. But thanks!!!

    Sep 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 4

    I'm glad u find my reviews useful! I'll prob get one more review in today...I'm a bit busy with piano

    Sep 8, 2025


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind