User avatar

veeren

background by a weirdo. aka carina.

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Palurin en' Maranwe (World of Destiny) Part One (Final Copy)

    Sorry, but I'll have to disagree with that last part :P Long descriptions are only bad when you're speaking of a main character, as the reader should get to know ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Theatre Re: West meets East; (finito~)

    Shakespeare didn't write short stories, he wrote poetry and plays. Just a small tip. If you'd like a full review of this, feel free to message me ;)

    May 6, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: When I was once a God.

    Did I say I would review this yesterday? Yeah, I'm not very punctual with anything. I'll get to it tonight, hopefully :D

    Mar 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Summer

    And so to emphasize the point that this doesn't need a review, you post this as a review. Hm.

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter

    Thanks Snoink :D Blame my silly teach for all the odd ingredients, she said the stranger the better xP And by drinking, I meant the potion, not alcohol xP But ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :D

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter

    Thanks, Noni! I'm glad the rhyme and flow was fine, even if nothing else was xP That's probably all I needed to pass anyway.

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: FREAK - Chapter 4

    Violet and Purple are two different colors. Using them as synonyms wouldn't make any sense since it can only be one or the other. Sorry, just had to point that ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: DERP

    If you say so.

    Feb 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, General Re: Yank Chp 2

    Heh, no problem :D

    Feb 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: I call this one 'snap when it's over'

    ... *snaps*

    Feb 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Satire Re: I call this one 'snap when it's over'

    Like a really bad metaphor. I see no metaphors. You used the word 'like' every time you compared something. Be that not the work of a simile? For that, you ...

    Feb 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: More of A Journal Than Anything [Edited]

    Congratulate* :/

    Jan 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: More of A Journal Than Anything [Edited]

    :D Thanks, Patch. I wasn't really expecting a lot of people to pull out the subtle details I put in. For that I think I should congratulation you.

    Jan 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Lust

    Beautiful.

    Jan 27, 2013


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus