User avatar

veeren

background by a weirdo. aka carina.

  • Poetry » General, General Re: When Day Breaks

    Besides the little grammatical errors here and there, I thought this was a wonderful poem. The 'secret' message was also a nice touch. Me being a guy trying to get ...

    Oct 16, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: For All It Can Be

    I don't usually read poetry, so you probably shouldn't take what I say to heart, but I liked this poem. It's true the lack of punctuation did turn me off ...

    Oct 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Dragons IX: The Legend of Zendar

    This was very well written. There was a nice use of detail that didn't go overboard or make me bored reading through it. It would definitely make a great scene ...

    Oct 16, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Literature Re: Billy guy

    Now this was fun to read. A bit pointless but still fun. The way it was written was really cool to me, and you described the... flies... pretty well. All ...

    Oct 16, 2012


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane