User avatar

untameabletiger

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our future

    It took me a second to catch on to what the rhyme scheme was, but once I did, I enjoyed the poem very much! It kept my attention, and I ...

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rejection

    You don't need the hyphens in this piece. I really liked all of the detail The ending, in my opinion was good, not weak. overall this was outstanding! keep up ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To Fall Beneath One's Shadow

    over all, I like this a lot. But, to me, it sounds more like a narrative. This would be a really good story and i admire your work because I ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What I am

    I don't quite get the meaning of it. It's fantastic, and was detailed enough for me to picture some things.

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Miss You

    This poem Is honestly one of the best I've read. You are VERY talented! I love your style. You should continue writing in the same style like LilySoulMahon suggested.Good job!

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Child Soldier

    I really like this poem, but it doesn't really flow.

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    I love this Piece! It flows throughout the poem, but try to use more punctuation. (: --Hope(:

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ocean of Hate

    I completely agree with kingolions, and i think you should definitely continue. Some people have trouble with rhyming subtly being able to rhyme subtly without trying is a big advantage,and ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Scare In The Dark

    This is awesome! I love everything about it! You are an amazing writer.I WILL be reading part two.

    Jul 5, 2010


Maybe we're all just complex human beings with skewed perceptions of each other.
— Ventomology