User avatar

ummwhat

ummwhat

  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Twenty-four Steps

    thank you for the warm welcome! excited to join in with everyone! :D

    Nov 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Twenty-four Steps

    woah, this honestly gives me inspiration as a new writer! since I'm still new, this honestly blew me away with the choice of words and the rhymes. All the best ...

    Nov 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Pieces

    I enjoyed this! It's refreshing to read something that we can relate to others. In my opinion, the short lines itself gives the emotion of being quick, sharp and shaky ...

    Nov 3, 2021
  • Lyrics » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: i exist but im considered useless

    Thank you so much for the review! glad that you liked my description of the ocean and sky, something I personally am drawn to. But exactly, just the wonder of ...

    Nov 3, 2021


It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.
— Mr Collins, Pride and Prejudice