User avatar

twiggers

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rain

    Thank you. I wrote that peice quickly, and just came up with it as I went along. I love rain, the way it's so fragile and elegant, but the strongest ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rielly Soar~part 1.2

    Umm... I dont know exactly wat you mean by "pump up thier personality" like, how would i do that? Thanks. If you like this, you should read the books "The ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel

    NO NO NO N0 NO! DYLAN CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT, REPLACE FANG! I ♥ FANG N' MAX AS A COUPLE! (im sooooooooooooooo sadddd!)

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Reilly Soar~part 1

    Thank you. I'm going to try to post part 2 in a few days, so check in soon!

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Powers (2)

    that was so good! what is it called?

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ch. 2 of the roa between worlds

    Answers to ur questions are: 1.its a sound of motion of his fist flying through the air. then it hits her a she falls backwards from the force 2.got it ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    thank you. ch.3 should be in by late november. as for ch. 2, i tried to reveiw the posts and it was all messed up with missmatched squares and 'Mac ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    Rena~ i changed "rang" to "rings" and too out the paragraph where i only described the house. i only started writing in october so i dont exactly have any good ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ch. 1 of The Road Between Worlds

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Have you been to the Welcome area to introduce yourself? If not, it's a really great place to meet some people and get some points (which ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Runnaway Friends

    great start, but i think you could add a little more, i agree as well, it was rushed. those are just my thoughts, it's great so far!

    Nov 8, 2009


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon