User avatar

trying2Bnaturallyme

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Days well spent

    I agree with Upile, the consistent pattern is impressive. This poem inspired me to go outside and walk my dog. Thank You. p.s. I really like your username and your ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Global Disaster

    It sees the darkness clouding in that is death, Which reeks of pollution, and its endangered inhabitants. ^These are the only two lines that don't ryhme. I know this may ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Faith.

    This is wonderful. It's short and sweet, no it's so much more than short and sweet. It's full of feeling, and even though it is short, it has structure and ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ogygia-part 2

    "Athena sat down and started to weave, telling the story as she did it." Everything flows well untill the very last sentence. Something about ending the chapter with "it" is ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Finding Me, finding you

    I agree with WaitingForLife, this has a very good flow. To be truthful, at the begining I thought the narrator was a creeper. But the end explains it all and ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel- chapter 2

    “She wanted to get out of this tower, she wanted to eat when she was hungry, and not when Aurialla sent up the basket. She wanted to run around without ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hazel- chapter 1

    "kissed the baby girl for the first and last time." imagery! Kinesthetic Imagery evokes emotion! (sorry, couldn't help but utilize my recent AP Lang vocabulary) I'm still confused about the ...

    Dec 28, 2010


On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus