User avatar

tronks

tronks

  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Alta

    Thanks for the comment. I appreciate it! :D

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Broken Pieces

    Thanks for reading/reviewing! The strong point is definitely the characters. I intended this to be of the 'literary' genre, which means it's a character study more than it's full of ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Broken Pieces

    He wasn't meant to be hated, but understood. When one understands a person, it can be hard to hate them, as much as you want to. Glad you liked it!

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Broken Pieces

    Thank you. And I'm glad you liked it! That makes me happy, haha. ;)

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Broken Pieces

    Woah I completely missed both of those things. You're right. Thanks mate!!

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Paralleled-[chapter two]

    Thank you! And, I'm still having trouble myself with those dialogue tags, so I may have told you something wrong. I tried to remain true to what I had learned. ...

    Jan 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sons of Courage Book 1 Chapter 5 Delivering the baby; Recsuer

    Try to include a memory or flashback of how they spent time together as kids. Something like that would show us how they played together and would be less tell-y.

    Oct 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Literature Re: Teachers Lounge - Chapter 3

    Thank you, this feedback does help me. I had intended to explore different relationships in this piece. Alyssa being so open to Mr. Thomas will be explained a little later, ...

    Aug 7, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Mistake

    This is so short and full of telling that it isn't very impacting emotionally...

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Realistic Re: .

    .

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Please Take Care

    Thank you, mate!! I'll be sure to PM you for future revisions :D

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Semi-conscious Reasoning (1. Dan)

    I loved this work and the second one too. It was amazing and I really liked your character dan! He was exactly as you described him and I'm very glad ...

    Oct 3, 2011


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket