User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Road Signs

    wow. the anonymity and the generic attitude you submitted this with alone makes me want to give this a five-star. Reading your lines, i don't see a 'what-age'-guy (or gal, ...

    Dec 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To my best friend...

    this poem's really heartfelt, and i think you perfectly managed to convey your sadness. we all love our best friends (though some of us don't have any *looking nowhere*). there ...

    Dec 23, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Lost, or Alone?

    its great. i like this part a lot: "What if I say Nothing when you asked where I was, yesterday But will you be here tomarrow?" its like you're asking ...

    Dec 23, 2018


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman