User avatar

tlindfld81

  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: If I Were a Man

    This is a very powerful piece and one that made me feel a deep sense of sadness because the pain from the author is readily apparent, and deep. I hope ...

    Aug 20
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: numb

    This is a very sad work and I am very sorry because I know it was written from a place of pain. I think we can all relate to feeling ...

    Aug 18
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: My love story

    I think when I read this I feel lost on the nature of the relationship between the person singing their love and the object of their affection. I am not ...

    Aug 18
  • Poetry » Nature, Spiritual Re: clouds

    Hello, I am not a religious person but I respect the meaning of this work. I find the poem to have wondering lines that really make me feel a sense ...

    Aug 18


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton