User avatar

thewonderworldofnight

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harrison Bergeson in 1984

    that was good in a depressing way. I didn't read 1984 yet, but it must be good to get this sort of writing! I don't have any critiques as of ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: 1984 by George Orwell

    I'm so happy! I'm reading this book this year in English class, so it's good to know it won't be a drag! Thanks guys! ~Deoris

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Fantasy Reporter

    It's really funny! Did this come to you out of a dream? It seems to move along in that sort of irregular sequence...and the mystical people added to that as ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Beautifully Evil Epilogue

    okay...i honestly really liked that, and i'm often not the one to be so into romance writing...now i have to start from the beginning and see what happened before the ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: an excerpt of Riveda's Story

    yeah it's a fanfic of Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Fall of Atlantis. It's not a whole, just a piece... thanks for the critique! this has been up for quite a ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To Compose an Epitaph

    NOOOOO!!! SNAPE!!! DUMBLEDORE!!! Like others said before me, it's beautiful in a sad way... :cry:

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    The thing is, Ron told Rosie to beat Scorpius (sorry!) in every test and such, so I figured he would basically hint that she shouldn't be friends with him... Anyways, ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Lupin would never be with Lily! He's too good for her! It's like Kel said, Rowling shows no good qualities in James, he's portrayed as arrogant and a bully...Lily should ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] I think Percy should have died instead of Fred. A last redeeming action to help save his family from the evil Death Eaters. It would have suited the pompous ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter fanfic (from epilogue)

    Yeah...this is just what I wrote during a class, so it's not even a whole chapter... I'm really hating how I depict Rosie though...I'll post another draft pretty soon (or ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Yeah, I know, the whole not saying who Victoire's parents are bugged me so much!!! I never thought about the possibility of her parents being Bill and Fleur, but that ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]THEN STOP DOING THEM!!! i'm such a hypocrite...[/spoiler] ~Deoris

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]He was only in it for glory, not for love of the wizarding world!!! That's why he pushed everyone who wanted to help him away-- to have the glory for ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]The only reason Harry even lived through the books is because of Voldemort's million mistakes! He's not brave-- he's stupid and he should have died! That would've made me very ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler]Yeah, but no one could really be Lily! POOR SNAPE I LOVE YOU!!![/spoiler] I don't get it; why does practically no one love Snape? He's awesome! Sooo much better than ...

    Jul 23, 2007


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson